Questions & Answers: 48
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products.This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection How to pair
- How to connect a Walkman player to a Headphone Amplifier with a USB Type-C portWhat do I need? Micro-USB cable: Standard-A-male to Micro-B-male NOTE: For the PHA-2A, a Micro USB cable is supplied with the product. USB cable or USB conversion adapter: Standard-A-female to Micro-C-male. Connection
- Can I transfer music or pictures into the Media Go Software via Drag and Drop?You can drag and drop existing supported media files from Windows Explorer or iTunes into Media Go to add them to your Media Go library, playlist, photo album, or device, or to begin playing the items. If you drag
- Frequently asked questions related to High-Resolution audio.IMPORTANT: Not all devices have High-Resolution function capabilities. To see if your device has the Hi-Resolution function described in this solution, check the product specifications. You can find here below a
- The sampling frequency of the output signal in the display window does not change, even though DSEE HX is switched ON/OFFThe display does not change since data is oversampled, even though DSEE HX is not processing.
- What is the recommended application for playing back music files on a PC? （TA-ZH1ES）The recommended application is Hi-Res Audio Player (Ver.1.2.5 or higher). Media Go can also be used. NOTE: Media Go is not compatible with the following sampling frequencies: DSD 22.4 MHz, PCM 768 kHz, PCM 705.6
- The indicator does not light up, even though DSEE HX or DSD Remastering is set to ON. (TA-ZH1ES)Check the following. When the DSEE HX indicator does not light up even though DSEE HX is set to ON. [A]: DSEE HX indicator DSEE HX works only with the following formats. If an incompatible input signal is received
- TA-ZH1ES cannot be recognised by Hi-Res Audio PlayerCheck the following. Check whether PC (USB-B) appeared on the display window of TA-ZH1ES. NOTE: Press INPUT button repeatedly to select PC (USB-B). PC (USB-B) appears in the display window. [A]: INPUT button [B]:
- Error: No output device has been selected appears on the window display and playback stops. (TA-ZH1ES)Open Control Panel then select Sound and the Playback tab. Select Speakers etc. as the Default Device. NOTE: By making this setting, the TA-ZH1ES only plays sound from software (Hi-Res Audio Player, etc.).