Questions & Answers: 196
- Getting started with your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Are you getting blurred images when shooting in different modes? Not sure which mode to use on your camera? This section gets you started by learning more about the functions of your camera and guides you to take
- Will the LA-EA4 lens mount adapter work with my camera?Yes, the LA-EA4 will work with your camera. NOTES: If your model is NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-5 or NEX-VG10E, a firmware update is required for it to work with the LA-EA4 adapter. When the LA-EA4 is attached, the Autofocus
- Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories?Where can I find official Sony certified parts & accessories? All Sony certified spare parts and accessories are made available via our online authorised service partner EET Europarts. EET covers a vast range of
- Camera - Vertical/Horizontal lines on LCD screenIf vertical or horizontal lines appear on the LCD screen as shown below even after setting the camera to any mode, internal damage may have occurred and service may be required.
- Can a picture taken with 3D Panoramic Sweep be played back on a TV?By connecting an HDMI cable to the HDMI output of the camera and the HDMI input of a TV, the panoramic picture can be played back on the TV screen. IMPORTANT: If connected to TV that is not 3D, the picture only
- How to use and customize the soft keysThe soft keys have different roles depending on the context. The assigned role (function) of each soft key is shown on the screen. To use the function shown at the upper right corner of the screen, press soft key