About this download
Enjoy music according to your mood – SensMe. Sony’s unique “SensMe channels” feature automatically groups tracks by channels and allows you to enjoy music intuitively. Use of the supplied software (“SensMe Setup” and “Content Transfer”) is required to enable the SensMe function on the unit.
Check your operating system
Before downloading and installing the software, make sure you are running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 Ultimate (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 7 Professional (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 7 Home Premium (Service Pack 1)
- Windows 7 Home Basic (Service Pack 1)
- Windows Vista Ultimate (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows Vista Business (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows Vista Home Premium (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows Vista Home Basic (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or later)
SensMe is not supported on Windows XP 64-bit operating systems, Mac computers or any other operating system not listed above.
All operating systems need to be factory preinstalled. We can't guarantee operations on systems which have been upgraded, personally constructed or exist as one of many systems (i.e. in multi-boot environments).
Check your hardware and software
You’ll need to have the following hardware on your computer to install and run SensMe
- Computer: IBM PC/AT or compatible
- CPU: Intel Pentium processor 450 MHz or higher
- RAM: 256 MB or more (For Window XP), 512 MB or more (For Windows Vista or Windows 7)
- USB port
- High color (16-bit) or more, 800 x 600 pixels or more
- Internet connection
Note: If the PC is not connected to the Internet, follow the below. 1. Download the Setup.exe file to an Internet connected PC. 2. Copy the file to CD-R, flash memory or other memory device. 3. Copy the file to your computer desk top from the memory device and follow the above installation procedure.
Download the Setup.exe file to the desktop of your computer.Download the SensMe setup.exe
Follow the simple steps below to install SensMe:
- Double-click the Setup.exe file after completing the download.
- Follow the on-screen Instructions to complete the installation.
Click to enlarge
- Following screen appears on your display. SelectI accept the terms of the license agreementand clicknext.
- The following screen appears and selectContent Transfer + SensMe Setupon the left.
- Following screen appears and clickInstall.
- Following screen appears and wait for a minute.
(Installing Content Transfer)
- Following screen appears and clickNext.
- SelectStandardand clickNext.
- Following screen appears and wait for a few minutes.
- Following screen appears and clickFinish. (The installation of Content Transfer is completed.)
- The installation continues.
(Installing SensMe Setup)
- The following screen appears and wait for a minute.
- ClickFinishand the installation completes. If you want to run SensMe Setup continuously, connect a device to your PC and checkExecute SensMe Setup after installation is completeand clickFinish.
(The installation of SensMe Setup is completed.)
SensMe Setup registration
Register a device by executing “SensMe Setup”.
- Connect a device to your PC and execute “SensMe Setup”.
- Following screen appears after connecting the device and clickOK.
- Following screen appears a little later and clickOK.
- If you have already stored songs in the device, you can proceed toRefresh Processby clickingYes. If no, clickNothen SensMe Setup process completes.
- Following screen may appear if you clickYesin the previous step. ClickYesthen you may be able to attach the album artwork to your songs.
- Following screen appears and clickFinish.