About this download
This free dedicated software can play the following file types:
- MSV file (Memory Stick Voice file/file extension: *.msv)
The MSV file is a sound file format used in recording messages on the Memory Stick IC recorder ICD-MS1.
- ICS file (Sony IC recorder Sound file/file extension: *.ics)The ICS file is Sony's original sound file format used in recording messages on the IC recorder ICD-R100.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs.The taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
Your computer and system software must meet the following minimum requirements:
- IBM PC/AT or compatible (You cannot use this software with Macintosh.)
- PC: IBM PC/AT and compatible
- CPU: 200 MHz Pentium® processor or higher
- RAM: 16MB or more
- Hard Disk Space: 10MB or more depending on the size and number of sound file you store
- Sound Board: Sound Blaster 16 Compatible
- OS: Microsoft Windows® NT Workstation 4.0 (with Service Pack 6a or later)
- Close all applications.
- Create a new folder on your hard disk to place the downloaded file and name itDVP.
- ClickDownloadafter reading the below disclaimer, the download will automatically start.
- Save the file (DVPlayerNT_E.exe- 3,042 Kb) to the above mentioned newly created folder.
- Browse to the location where you downloaded theDVPlayerNT_E.exefile and double-click it.
- At theWelcome6! screen, clickNext.
- At theSelect Destination Directoryscreen, verify that the download folder displayed is where the you wish theDigital Voice Player Version 1.2to be installed - If you wish to install the utility in the different folder than the displayed folder, clickBrowseto specify the location.
- ClickNextto continue.
- At theReady to Install!screen, clickNextto begin the installation.
- At theInstallation Completescreen, clickFinish.
- Restart the computer - After the computer has restarted, the installation is complete.
- 3 Mb