This information is for the following models:
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
About this download
Benefits and improvements
- This utility installs Sony USB Audio driver software for the USB-DAC function of the Walkman.
- Sony USB Audio Driver for Windows
- Version 1.10
- 8.88 MB (9,317,269 byte)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1 or later)
Before you upgrade
- "Windows needs your permission to continue" message appears in the User Account Control dialogue box. Click [Continue] to proceed, and follow the announcements.
Step 1: Install the update
Make sure to logon as Administrator to your computer
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Download the file to your computer.
- Unzip the Sony_Audio_USB_Driver_V1.10.zip
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation of Sony Audio driver.
Step 2: Check the update was successful
Confirm that the installation is successful: go to control panel, and open the device manager. Confirm that "Sony Audio" is correctly listed under the "Sound, Video and game controllers"
How to uninstall the driver software?
- Click Start → Setting → Control panel → Add, remove of program
- Select Sony Audio and press Remove or uninstall
- Please proceed setup file for uninstallation