Questions & Answers: 170
- What is gamma display assist function?Gamma display assist is a function that serves as a guide to achieve appropriate brightness while shooting. When the gamma display assist function is used with Target Display set to HDR(HLG) in Custom mode, the
- The camcorder is connected to a TV via HDMI, but the image does not appear.The camcorder does not automatically detect HDMI signals. Please adjust the setting manually according to the specifications of the TV.
- Is it possible to charge the battery pack using the camcorder?It is not possible to charge the battery pack using the camcorder.
- What are the features of the ILME-FX6? Also, what are the differences compared to the PXW-FX9?Main features of the camcorder The FS5 series features a compact and lightweight body suitable for professional video shooting. It is equipped with an FF sensor that provides high video expressiveness and the latest
- What is monitor LUT?This function enables you to apply a monitor LUT (MLUT) in Cine EI mode, which shoots with look adjustment in post-production. s709, 709(800%), or S-Log3 can be selected as the base look. You can also import and
- What kind of effects does base ISO sensitivity provide?To get the most out of the high-sensitivity sensor performance, the base sensitivity setting on the camcorder can be changed to extend the ISO upper limit to 409600(*1) for shooting in dark locations (The ISO upper
- Can I record audio when the handle is removed?When the handle is not attached, you can record only sound picked up by the internal narration microphone. Think of the internal narration microphone as being for recording ambient sound and voice memos.
- Is it possible to use Wi-Fi AP Mode and the USB tethering / wired LAN adaptor function at the same time?Simultaneously using Wi-Fi AP Mode and the USB tethering / wired LAN adaptor Yes, it is possible to use both at the same time. If you're using the USB tethering function to connect an Android smartphone or, a wired