Questions & Answers: 73
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products.This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection How to pair
- The Wi-Fi signal drops out or keeps losing connection.Select your product and refer to the applicable troubleshooting section. VAIO Computer Television (Android TV) Television (other than Android TV) Other products
- No sound from Audio System when the Input source is in DTS-HD Master Audio FormatIMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. What is Neural:X? Neural:X is the latest upmixing technology from DTS that expands
- After the firmware update of my Sound Bar or AV receiver, TV audio stoppedIMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories of this article before starting these steps. Turn off the eARC function of the Sound
- What kind of speaker can I connect to my STR-DH receiver?You can connect speakers with compatible resistance from 6 to 16 Ω to the STR-DH*90 series. For STR models other than the STR-DH*90 series it is not possible to connect an active speaker or soundbar because they
- My STR-DHx90 AV receiver has no sound or low sound levelEach of the following steps represents a possible solution to this issue, so check the device status after completing each step: Make sure that your unit and every connected device is powered on. Check that all
- Can I connect an external FM antenna to my AV receiver?It's not possible to connect an external FM antenna to the STR-DHx90 series. When experiencing poor reception sensitivity, try the following options: Relocate the receiver to the vicinity of a window. Experiment
- Can I connect a karaoke microphone to my STR-DH series receiver?The STR-DHx90 series AV receiver does not have a microphone terminal, so you can't connect a microphone.
- Audio and Video from an HDMI Device doesn't output to my TV when my Av Receiver is on Standby ModeIf you want to enjoy video and audio from connected devices, even when the power is not on, change the settings of the receiver as follows: In the
menu, set CTRL.HDMI to CTRL ON Then set STBY.THRU to ON or
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)The following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device via Near Field Communication (NFC). It's an easy way to pair devices!