ZV-E1: Livestreaming videos
You can connect a computer, etc. to the camera and use the camera video and audio for livestreaming or web-conferencing services.
Use a cable that complies with the USB standard. Use a computer and USB cable that support SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps (USB 3.2) transfers when using the camera’s USB streaming function at the following resolutions and frame rates.
4K (2160p) 30p, 4K (2160p) 15p, HD (1080p) 60p, HD (1080p) 30p
- Set MENU → (Setup) → USB → USB Connection Mode to Sel. When Connect or USB Streaming.
- Select MENU → (Network) → Streaming → USB Streaming, and then set Output Res/Frame Rate and Movie Rec During Streaming.
- Connect the camera to a computer or other device with a commercially available USB cable.
- After Select USB Connect Mode appears on the camera screen, select Live Stream(USB Streaming) and press OK.
The selection message is not displayed when USB Connection Mode is set to USB Streaming.
- USB Streaming:Standby will appear on the camera screen, and the camera will switch to the streaming standby state.
- Start streaming from your livestreaming/web-conferencing service.
After streaming begins, USB Streaming: Output is displayed on the camera.
To exit USB Streaming, turn off the power of the camera or disconnect the USB cable.
Also refer to the Help Guide.
USB Streaming (movie)
All images used here are provided for illustrative purposes only.