IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.
Follow these steps if a 4K video from the PS4™ Pro doesn't display properly after connecting a Sound bar or Home Theater with an HDMI® cable:
- On the Sound bar or Home Theater, set the HDMI Signal Format to Enhanced format.
- On the Sound bar or Home Theater remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
- Select System Settings.
- Select HDMI Settings.
- Select HDMI Signal Format.
- If available, select HDMI IN.
- Select Enhanced Format.
- Make sure to use a Premium High Speed HDMI cable with ethernet that supports 18Gbps.
- Connect the TV and Sound bar with the HDMI cable that came with the Sound bar.
- Connect the Sound bar and PS4 Pro with the HDMI cable that came with the PS4 Pro.