IMPORTANT: This article only applies to a specific country, products and/or operating systems. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
If the TV cannot be turned on using an Amazon Alexa compatible speaker such as Amazon Echo, refer to the following and set Remote start in the TV to ON:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network in the Network & Accessories category.
- Select Remote start, then set to ON.
If the TV cannot be turned on even when Remote start is already ON, symptoms may improve by trying the following:
- If a device other than the TV and Amazon Alexa compatible speaker is connected to the same router, disconnect that other device to reduce the number of connected devices.
- If you are using the router’s firewall, check that ports 5228, 5229, and 5230 are open.
This operation may not be available due to router specifications (including the limit for the number of connected devices) or settings. For details, please refer to the manual or support site of the router.