IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This occurs because the Dynamic Backlight Control function adjusts the screen's brightness when menu items (on-screen displays) or subtitles are detected. Change the following settings to minimise this effect:
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select the Settings icon.
- The next steps will vary. Please proceed according to your TV menu options:
- Select Picture & Display → Picture adjustments → Advanced settings → Brightness.
- Select Display & Sound → Picture → Advanced settings → Brightness.
- Select Display → Picture → Advanced settings → Brightness.
- Set Adv. contrast enhancer to Low or Off.