Questions & Answers: 163
- The Action Cam does not turn onCheck to see if the battery pack can be charged without any problem, and if the camera turns on. Attach the battery and turn off the power of the camera. NOTE: Charging is not possible when the camera is turned
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- What software can be used for importing and exporting XAVC S content?For information on compatible software for importing and exporting XAVC S content, refer to the following website. Editing software for 4K/HD videos IMPORTANT: Sony does not guarantee operation of third party editing
- I imported movies recorded in XAVC S format to a (Windows) computer. However, they cannot be played back on the computer.Movies recorded in XAVC S format can be imported/played back on a (Windows) computer using the PlayMemories Home software. Visit the PlayMemories Home support for more information. PlayMemories Home support
- The camera battery does not charge when using the optional AC-UD20 dual USB charger.The camera battery cannot be charged if both of the USB connectors on the AC-UD20 are being used. Disconnect the USB connection to the other device to charge the camera battery.
- Notice to owners of Handycam®/Action CAM using Ustream (currently IBM Cloud Video) - 31st July 2018Thank you for your interest in Sony products. Ustream, the live video streaming service from Ustream, Inc., is now provided by IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) as IBM Cloud Video. IBM has informed
- Points that should be noted when streaming videos via IBM Cloud Video (Ustream).IMPORTANT: Make sure the following have been configured before streaming videos. The latest system software version has been installed on the camera. A IBM Cloud Video (Ustream) account has been created. If you