Questions & Answers: 183
- How to connect the camera to a mobile device to copy or upload images.IMPORTANT: If you have not yet downloaded and installed PlayMemories Mobile, you need to download the application for free from the application store on your mobile device before continuing with this procedure.
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- Error: MEDIA or a line of dashes (----), PRO or WAIT are displayed on the LCD screenIf shooting cannot be started, the camera may display the words RCVER, MEDIA or a line of dashes (------) on the LCD screen, PRO or WAIT for the following reasons: If RCVER is displayed, the management file of the
- When the camera is inserted in the Waterproof Case, the case fogs up insideFog formation can be avoided if you insert the camera into the waterproof case in a place where the temperature difference is small, and the air is dry with low humidity. Since the waterproof case is sealed when
- Images recorded underwater appear distortedSince the waterproof case is equipped with a spherical porthole, which is used to reduce the size of the case and fit camera lens, images of straight objects recorded underwater may look distorted or appear less
- Can I delete the images stored in the memory card using this camera?he Yes. All the images can be deleted at the same time by formatting the memory card. But you can't delete individual pictures from the memory card. WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. Formatting deletes all