Questions & Answers: 221
- Can I take pictures while recording a movie?The camera does not have the ability to capture still images during movie recording. As a workaround, you can import your videos to a computer using the PlayMemories Home software to capture still images from the
- The camera shakes or a strange noise is heard from the cameraBy default the camera performs a sensor cleaning routine by shortly vibrating the sensor shift mechanism when it is turned off. This is not a malfunction. However, if a strange noise or vibration is observed other
- What kind of lenses can be used?You can use Sony A-mount lenses (SAL) and all Minolta/Konica Minolta lenses with A-mount ("Maxxum"/"Dynax"). NOTE: Sony E-mount lenses (SEL) are not compatible with this camera.
- Getting started with your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Are you getting blurred images when shooting in different modes? Not sure which mode to use on your camera? This section gets you started by learning more about the functions of your camera and guides you to take
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the