Spare parts can give you the opportunity to grant your favourite Sony product a second life. Rather than having to purchase a brand new product, you can often solve a problem by replacing a damaged part of your product. Depending on your warranty status, you can take the following routes:
If your product is IN WARRANTY
If your product is within warranty, we kindly ask you to use our contact page to get in touch with one of our agents.
They will assist you in getting your product repaired by experienced professionals.
If your product is OUT OF WARRANTY
When your product is out of warranty, you can always get your product repaired for a fee in one of our Authorized Services Centers
Find an Authorized Services Center
Spare parts for electronic displays
The following spare parts for electronic displays can be ordered, in conformance with the Ecodesign Directive (EU) 2019/2021:
- Remote control
- External power supply
- Internal power supply
- Connectors to external equipment
- Capacitors above 400 microfarads
These can be ordered from our official partners:
- External power supplies having identical technical specifications are interchangeable between different television models.
- Remote controls of different television models have the same core functionalities.
- Parts relevant to professional repairers have part numbers assigned per model, in order to facilitate ordering the correct parts. These part numbers can be found on the service manuals which professional repairers can request here.