XB100 Portable Wireless Speaker
Powerful sound in a portable, durable body. Packed with technology to enhance music and filled with usability features, this is a little speaker ready to fit into big lives.
The SRS-XB100 speaker provides powerful, clear, expansive sound in a small, portable and durable body. Despite its size, it's packed with technology, including a Sound Diffusion Processor for spreading sound, a passive radiator for deeper bass and an off-centre diaphragm for a clear sound, even at high volumes.
Sony Original Guarantee
Free Shipping over £45
Free & Easy Returns
Ways to Pay
Powerful and clear sound packed into the compact body
Music is the soundtrack to our lives, and we want you to be able to enjoy your tunes wherever you are. So we’ve packed powerful, clear sound into a portable body. If you love good music and listening with friends, the XB100 is your perfect partner.
Passive radiator for powerful sound
A passive radiator works together with a full-range speaker to enhance low-end tones, giving bass a boost.
Keep it clear with the off-centre diaphragm
The off-centre design and optimised weight balance enhance clarity, providing clear sound even at high volumes.A = Conventional diaphragmB = Off-centre diaphragm
Send the sound around with the Sound Diffusion Processor
Don't be fooled by its compact shape, this little speaker packs impressive surround sound. The Sound Diffusion Processor expands sound in any space, with its DSP technology.
Long live your music
The XB100 has up to 16 hours of battery life,
- When the volume level is set to 36. Actual performance may vary from the listed time due to the volume, songs played, surrounding temperature, and usage conditions.
Take it wherever you want
The durable exterior and strap make this speaker ready for just about anything. Hang it from your backpack, from your wrist, or even from a tree when you’re out in the sun, and the downwards-facing speaker will project the sound down to where you are.
Listening outside? No problem
Waterproof and dustproof with an IP67 rating,
- The unit, with the cap fastened securely, has a waterproof specification of IPX7*1 as specified in “Degree of protection against water immersion” of the IEC60529 “Ingress Protection Rating (IP Code)”, and a dust proof specification of IP6X*2 as specified in “Degrees of protection against solid foreign objects”.*1 IPX7 equivalency: The speaker has been tested to and maintains its operability when gently submersed in water to a depth of 1 m and left for 30 minutes.*2 IP6X equivalency: The speaker has been tested to and continues to block dust after stirring for 8 hours in a testing device which contains dust particles that are up to 75 μm in diameter.
- Do not place the system directly on sand, such as in a sandbox or on a sandy beach.
Aiming to achieve a zero environmental footprint
Inspired by the beauty of the world, we are doing our part to help preserve the Earth while still offering a superior sound quality and listening experience. With a goal of achieving a zero environmental footprint across the entire Sony Group by the year 2050, we are accelerating numerous initiatives for the environment.
Sustainability in mind
Our products are not only designed to be stylish but also with the environment in mind. The SRS-XB100 uses recycled plastic materials for its body and multiway strap. No plastics are used in the packaging material. All this reflects our commitment to reducing the environmental impact of our products and practices.
Better call quality with Echo Cancelling
Need to make a call? No problem. Whether you’re at home or out and about, the built-in microphone lets you enjoy hands-free calling straight through your speaker. And you can count on better, clearer calls with Echo Cancelling, which allows two people to talk at the same time without cutting off either of them.
Add an extra speaker for stereo sound
If you want an even bigger sound, connect two XB100 speakers wirelessly for stereo sound that will spread even further.
- When watching movies, there may be a gap between video and audio.
- Only compatible between XB100 wireless speakers.
USB Type-C® port
You can charge the XB100 with the USB Type-C® port.
Bluetooth® Connection and Fast Pair
- Google and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
In one tap, the Sony XB100 enables quick effortless Bluetooth pairing with your Android™ devices.
Finance available on eligible purchases, representative example 9.9% APR (variable)
Sony Europe B.V. is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers and do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply. UK residents and over 18’s only.
VAT registration number: GB636110080