Stay connected with your everyday life with always-on music and communication
Ultra small, light weight and super fit earbud with all-day comfort, natural ambient sound, advanced noise cancelling, automatic Adaptive Sound Control and immersive sound.
Sony Original Guarantee
Free Shipping over £45
Free & Easy Returns
Sony Price Matching
Customers also bought...
Keep every world on
LinkBuds connect all your worlds perfectly with an open ring design that allows you to hear calls, music and other online content anytime, as well as the ambient sounds around you transparently, feeling nothing on your ear. Small and light with super fit styling for hours of comfortable wearing, they ensure you're always connected to your life, so you'll never miss a thing.
Super small and light
Approximately four grams in weight and extremely small, LinkBuds are a marvel of miniaturisation. Unlike conventional earbuds, the protective surface covering the speaker diaphragm is integrated within the housing, saving space.
Comfortable and secure fit
LinkBuds combine a shape that perfectly matches the human ear with an ergonomic design for a more stable fit. We’ve designed LinkBuds utilising extensive ear shape data collated since introducing the world’s first in-ear headphones in 1982. See our “How to” video for better wearing and listening.
Connected and aware
A newly developed ring-type driver unit with the centre of the diaphragm open for audio transparency allows you to clearly hear the sounds around you. So, you'll hear when someone calls your name during a call and can chat with friends while listening to music.
Ultra clear, noise-free calls
With precise voice pickup technology with advanced audio signal processing, the person on the other end of the call will hear your voice clearly, even when you are in noisy situations. Our noise reduction algorithm was developed using AI machine learning using more than 500 million voice samples to suppress ambient noise and extract your voice clearly in a wide range of environments.
Authentic, natural sound
Enjoy well balanced, high quality sound with a clear mid-high range. Our Integrated Processor V1 reproduces all the detail in your music with minimal distortion for an authentic listening experience. A specially designed 12mm ring driver with a high compliance (low recoil) diaphragm provides rich, well-balanced sound.
Give your favourite music a boost
When an original music source is compressed, it loses the high-frequency elements that add detail and richness to a track. Our Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) faithfully restores these to produce high-quality sound that’s closer to the original recording.
Simply tap near the ear
LinkBuds may be small but that doesn't mean they're difficult to use. With Wide Area Tap, you can use double or triple taps in front of either of your ears to control your music playback – so there’s no need to touch the LinkBuds themselves to operate.
- To adjust operation of your LinkBuds tap between the earlobe and the fovea, and from above the auricle to below the earlobe.
- The headset may not operate correctly due to coughing or when attaching/detaching accessories around the ears. When the headset reacts incorrectly, turn the wide area tap off using the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app.
Automatically adjusts sound volume to your environment
Adaptive Volume Control is a smart function that automatically optimises volume based on where you are. Enjoy lower volume in quiet places and higher volume in noisier environments.
- Set the function to “ON” from the Sony | Headphones Connect app.
Talk and hear only ambient sound
You can set Speak-to-Chat to automatically pause the music as soon as you speak to someone, so you can hear just ambient sound and conduct a conversation
- In rare cases, Speak-to-Chat may unintentionally start up in response to vibrations caused by devices such as electric toothbrushes, electric massagers and electric shavers, and activities such as brushing teeth, coughing or humming.
- Set the function to “ON” from the Sony | Headphones Connect app. To deactivate Speak-to-Chat and return to your music immediately, tap either the left or right touch panel. Otherwise, music will resume playing by default 15 seconds after your conversation ends in Speak-to-Chat mode. This timeframe can be customised using the Sony | Headphones Connect app.
Control with your voice
Get hands-free help. Just say “OK Google” or “Alexa” to activate your preferred voice assistant.
- The feature to activate Google Assistant by saying “Hey Google” is only available for Android devices. Google, Google Assistant and Android are trademarks of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Google Assistant and Alexa are not available in all languages and countries/regions. Install the Google Assistant app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app. For Amazon Alexa, install the Amazon Alexa app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app.
- Only available for Google Assistant. Please see details on https://support.google.com/assistant/answer/7172842#headphones
- Requires having the app installed on your Android™ device or iOS device. Microsoft, Outlook and Teams are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
Find your headphones with Fast Pair
LinkBuds support Google’s helpful new Fast Pair feature. In one tap of pop-up guidance, LinkBuds enable quick, effortless Bluetooth pairing with your Android devices. You can easily locate where you left your headphones by ringing them or checking their last known location on your smartphone. You’ll even receive a notification when your headphones battery is running low, so you know when to charge them.
Easy pairing with your computer
Swift Pair makes it quick and easy to pair your LinkBuds with your Windows 11 or Windows 10 laptop, desktop PC or tablet. Pop-up pairing guidance appears on nearby Windows 11 or Windows 10 devices when pairing mode is selected.
Quick access to your favourite music
With Quick access, you can configure LinkBuds to resume Spotify playback with just a couple of taps – no need to touch your smartphone.
- Install the Spotify app and set up with Sony | Headphones Connect app. Spotify service may not be available in some countries/regions. Spotify and all other trademarks related to the Spotify brand are the sole property of Spotify AB.
Recycled plastic materials
LinkBuds use recycled plastic materials from automobile parts.
- Recycled plastic is used in multiple parts of the headphone body and the case, which is subject to change.
No plastic in individual packaging
No plastic is included in the packaging material for LinkBuds, reflecting Sony’s commitment to reducing the environmental impact of our products.
- Depending on geographical region. Coating and adhesive materials excluded.
Water resistant for everyday use
With an IPX4 water resistance rating
- Protection assured against water splashing from any angle, excluding the ring driver unit. The charging case is not water resistant.
A clearer, more stable Bluetooth signal
For low latency and high sound quality, even around other interference, the Bluetooth® signal is transmitted to both ears at the same time. Thanks to the powerful Integrated Processor V1, you'll enjoy stable, skip-free, wireless sound. (A) Conventional L to R Relay BT Transmission. (B) LinkBuds L/R Simultaneous BT Transmission.
Listen all day, charge in minutes
You can enjoy a full working day of charge – 5.5 hours – from your headphones and store another 12 hours in the case. That means a full 17.5 hours
- 5.5hrs (earbuds) + 12hrs (charging case ), total 17.5hrs when using Bluetooth® connection.
Small, perfectly formed case
Ultra-small with a stylish rounded design, the charging case fits comfortably in your hand or pockets for life on the go. Open with a simple button press.
What's in the box
Open up the packaging for your LinkBuds and you’ll find 5 sizes of arc support to suit different ear shapes and a USB-C charging cable.
- XS-size fitting supporters are shown in this image. Default is M-size.
So immersive. So real.
Immerse yourself in sound all around you. As real as if you are there at a live concert or with the artist recording in a studio. With 360 Reality Audio, music has never been so immersive and so real. These headphones let you enjoy 360 Reality Audio.
- Sony | Headphones Connect App is needed. Requires subscription to a music streaming service -subscription fees apply. Some services may not be available in certain countries/regions.
For total convenience, these Bluetooth® headphones can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time. So when a call comes in, your headphones know which device is ringing and connect to the right one automatically. You’ll also be able to quickly switch your headphones to either of the two devices at the touch of a button.
- Firmware update is required, available from the middle of November 2022.
Finance available on eligible purchases, representative example 9.9% APR (variable)
Sony Europe B.V. is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers and do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply. UK residents and over 18’s only.
VAT registration number: GB636110080