Sony is offering a system software update for XDCAM Camcorder “PXW-FS5” and “PXW-FS5K”.
XDCAM Camcorder “PXW-FS5”, “PXW-FS5K”
[Applicable system software version]
The applicable products are with the system software version “Ver.4.00” or earlier.
(Please visit the download page to check the system software version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system software version will be “Ver.4.02”.
[Contents of update]
Ver4.02 (Functionally, it is the same as the Ver.4.00.)
V4.02 fixes the following issue:
1. Video image may be recorded with short delay of 2 or 3 frames of audio in other recording modes than AVCHD.
2. When choosing [HLG1],[HLG2] or [HLG3] in the PictureProfile and CENTER SCAN in the CAMERA/PAINT menu, rebooting the camera may cause brightness and color shift.
Ver4.00(For your information)
1. Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) by shooting in Hybrid Log-Gamma** (HLG) standard
2. Support for continuous 120fps High Frame Rate (HFR) recording in 1080p with CBKZ-FS5HFR (sold separately)
3. Option to change the minimum ISO sensitivity number to ISO 2000 from ISO 3200 when recording S-Log2/S-Log3
*4K: XAVC-Long 4:2:0 8-bit, HD: XAVC 4:2:2 10-bit.
|PXW-FS5_V402_Mac_E.zip||89,876,389 byte||Update_PXW-FS5V402.dmg / PXW-FS5_V402_Win_MacProcedure_manual.pdf / PXW-FS5_V400_manual.pdf / PXW-FS5_V300_manual.pdf / PXW-FS5_V200_manual.pdf / PXW-FS5_V110_manual.pdf / Readme.txt||Download|
|PXW-FS5_V402_Win_E.zip||93,648,713 byte||Update_PXW-FS5V402.exe / PXW-FS5_V402_Win_MacProcedure_manual.pdf / PXW-FS5_V400_manual.pdf / PXW-FS5_V300_manual.pdf / PXW-FS5_V200_manual.pdf / PXW-FS5_V110_manual.pdf / Readme.txt||Download|