Sony is offering a system software update for XDCAM Camcorder “PXW-FS5” and “PXW-FS5K”.
XDCAM Camcorder “PXW-FS5”, “PXW-FS5K”
[Applicable system software version]
“Ver.1.11” or earlier.
(Please visit the download page to check the system software version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system software version will be “Ver.2.00”.
[Contents of update]
1. The ND filter density can now be adjusted automatically.
2. Shooting and recording in RAW mode is now supported. (“CBKZ-FS5RIF” (sold separately) is required)
3. The zebra function has been enhanced, allowing you to select two types of setting. Also, the level settings can now be adjusted in 1% increments.
4. You can now select the audio that is output in the headphones.
5. You can now acquire and record position information when shooting using the GPS function.
|Update_PXWFS5V200.exe||78,6 MB||Binary Package V2.00 (Windows)||Download|
|Update_PXWFS5V200.dmg||80,7 MB||Binary Package V2.00 (Macintosh)||Download|
|PXW-FS5_V200_Win_Mac_Procedure_manual.pdf||473 KB||Software update Manual V2.00||Download|
|PXW-FS5_V110_manual.pdf||194 KB||Manual V1.10||Download|
|PXW-FS5_V200_manual.pdf||6.18 MB||Manual V2.00||Download|