Full Specifications & Features
Full Specifications & Features
- Model year
Dimensions and Weight
- Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)
- SCREEN SIZE (CM, MEASURED DIAGONALLY)
- 121 cm
- Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D)
- Approx. 106.9x62.4x5.8 cm
- Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D)
- Approx. 106.9x62.9x25.5 cm
- Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D)
- Approx. 118.8 x 74.1 x 18.8 cm
- Stand Width
- Approx. 47.0 cm
- VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H)
- 30.0x30.0 cm
- Weight of TV without Stand
- Approx. 13.9 Kg
- Weight of TV with Stand
- Approx. 17.6 Kg
- Weight of Package Carton (Gross)
- Approx. 22 kg
- Wi-Fi Standard
- Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Ethernet inputs
- Bluetooth profile support
- Version 4.2;HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP(Serial Port Profile)/A2DP (stereo audio) /AVRCP (AV remote control)
- CHROMECAST BUILT-IN
- APPLE AIRPLAY
- APPLE HOMEKIT
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s)
- IF (Satellite) Connection Input(s)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s)
- Composite Video Input(s)
- RS-232C Input(s)
- HDMI inputs total
- HDCP2.3(for HDMI™1/2/3/4)
- Features specified in HDMI2.1
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Yes (eARC/ARC)
- Digital Audio Output(s)
- Headphone Output(s)
- Audio Output(s)
- Subwoofer Output(s)
- USB ports
- USB HDD Recording
- USB drive format support
- USB playback codecs
- MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2PS:MPEG2/MPEG2TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC/AVI:Xvid,MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4,MotionJpeg/MKV:Xvid,AVC,MPEG4,VP8.HEVC/WEBM:VP8/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/LPCM/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG;WEBM:VP9/AC4/ogg/AAC/ARW(Screen nail only)
- Display type
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels)
- Viewing Angle (X-Wide Angle)
- Backlight type
- Backlight dimming type
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility
- Yes(HDR10,HLG,Dolby Vision)
- Picture processor
- Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate
- Clarity enhancement
- 4K X-Reality™ PRO, Dual database processing, Object-based Super Resolution
- Colour enhancement
- Live Colour™ Technology, Precision Colour Mapping, Super bit mapping™ HDR, TRILUMINOS™ Display
- Contrast enhancement
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, Object-based HDR remaster, Pixel Contrast Booster
- Motion enhancer (Native Hz)
- X-Motion Clarity, Auto mode
- Video signal support
- HDMI™ signal :4096x2160p(24,50,60Hz), 3840x2160p(24,25,30,50,60Hz), 1080p(30,50,60,100,120Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i(50,60Hz), 720p(30,50,60Hz), 720/24p, 576p, 480p
- Picture modes
- Vivid,Standard,Cinema,Game,Graphics,Photo,Custom,Dolby Vision Bright,Dolby Vision Dark,Netflix calibrated
- NETFLIX CALIBRATED MODE
Sound (Speakers and Amplifier)
- Audio Power Output
- 10W + 10W + 5W
- Speaker Type
- Acoustic Surface Audio
- Speaker Configuration
- Actuator x 2, Subwoofer x 1
- Dolby audio format support
- Dolby™ Audio, Dolby™ Atmos
- DTS audio format support
- DTS Digital Surround
- ACOUSTIC AUTO CALIBRATION
- VOICE ZOOM
- Voice Zoom
- FM Radio
- Sound processing
- Simulated surround sound
- S-Force Front Surround
- Sound modes
- Standard, Dialog, Cinema, Music, Sports, Dolby Audio
- ACOUSTIC CENTER SYNC
- Operating System
- On-board Storage (GB)
- Display Language
- AFRIKAANS,AMH,ARABIC,ASSAMESE,AZE,BEL,BULGARIAN,BENGALI,BOSNIAN,CATALAN,CZECH,DANISH,DEU,GREEK,ENGLISH,SPANISH,ESTONIAN,BAQ,PER,FINNISH,FRENCH,GLG,GUJARATI,HINDI,CROATIAN,HUNGARIAN,INDONESIAN,ISL,ITALIAN,HEBREW,JAPANESE,KAZAKH,KANNADA,KOR,KIR,LAO,LITHUANIAN,LATVIAN,MACEDONIAN,MALAYALAM,MON,MARATHI,MAY,BUR,NOB,NEP,NLD,ORIYA,PANJABI,POLISH,PORTUGUESE,ROMANIAN,RUSSIAN,SOL,SLOVENIAN,ALB,SERBIAN,SWEDISH;SWAHILI,TAMIL,TELUGU,THAI,TGL,TURKISH,UKRAINIAN,URD,UZB,VIETNAMESE,SIMPLIFIED CHINESE,TRADITIONAL CHINESE ,ZULU
- Text Input Language
- ARABIC / BULGARIAN / CATALAN / CROATIAN / CZECH / DANISH / DUTCH / ENGLISH / ESTONIAN / FINNISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / GREEK / HEBREW / INDONESIAN / ITALIAN / JAPANESE / NORWEGIAN / PERSIAN / POLISH / PORTUGUESE / ROMANIAN / RUSSIAN / SLOVAK / SLOVENIAN / SPANISH / SWEDISH / THAI / TURKISH / UKRAINIAN / VIETNAMESE
- Voice Search
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Internet Browser
- Application Store
- Yes (Google Play Store)
- On/Off Timer
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Calibration with CalMAN®
- Closed Captions (Analog/Digital)
- (Analogue)No, (Digital)Subtitle
Power and Energy saving
- Presence of lead
- Mercury content(mg)
- 0.0 mg
- Power Requirements (voltage/frequency)
- 50Hz, AC 220-240V
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode
- Dynamic Backlight Control
- BEZEL DESIGN
- Flush Surface
- BEZEL COLOR
- Stand design
- Aluminum Central Stand
- STAND COLOR
- Dark Silver
- STAND POSITION
- REMOTE CONTROL
- Premium Remote
- Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)
- Number of Tuners (Sat)
- TV System (Analog)
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)
- 45.25MHz-863.25MHz(Depend on country selection)
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial)
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)
- VHF/UHF(Depend on country selection)
- TV System (Digital Cable)
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable)
- VHF/UHF/cable(Depend on country selection)
- TV System (Digital Sat)
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Sat)
- IF Frequency 950-2150MHz
- Screen Reader
- Audio Description (Audio key)
- Closed Caption
- Text Magnification
- Accessibility Shortcut
- Voice Search
- Optional accessories
- Wallmount Bracket (SU-WL450(Terminal access limitation), SU-WL850(Refer to Country/Area Handling Chart))Depends on country selection
What's In The Box
- Table Top Stand
- Voice Remote Control
- AC Power Cord
- Operating Instructions
- Quick Setup Guide
Reproduces a wider, more precise range of colours
By widening the colour spectrum, TRILUMINOS powered by our X1 processors reproduces more colours than a conventional television. It analyses and processes data in every image to make colours even more natural and precise so pictures are closer than ever to real life.
Supreme resolution, whatever you’re watching
Any kind of content can be upconverted to lifelike 4K resolution with Sony’s unique features. Our X1™ Ultimate, twice as fast as the X1™ Extreme, precisely analyses and processes data to enrich 4K pictures with real world detail and texture. Even images filmed in 2K and Full HD are upscaled close to 4K by 4K X-Reality™ PRO using a unique 4K database. Resolution of each subject is then optimised by Object-based Super Resolution to reproduce virtually real world textures.
Boosting colour and contrast for extra depth and realism
See real-world colours, discover the detail in deep shadow and bright highlights. With Pixel Contrast Booster, colour and contrast are enhanced in bright areas so you can enjoy scenes full of lifelike shades and hues, more depth, fine texture and the pure black contrast that only OLED can deliver.
Beautiful colours from any angle
Watching TV from the sides is now as satisfying as from the centre. Our self-illuminating OLED panel keeps colours consistent and true, wherever you’re watching.
Making fast-moving scenes bright and clear
With pictures created by millions of individually controlled pixels, everything is sharp and clear on OLED. And with our X-Motion Clarity™ technology, even fast action stays smooth and clear. Moving images are precisely controlled to minimise blur so that pictures remain true with less loss in brightness during high speed scenes.
Super Bit Mapping HDR
There are thousands of tones, shades and gradations of light in a sunset. Super Bit Mapping HDR reveals them. It creates smooth, natural 4K TV picture quality as you watch, without the “banding” that can occur on other TVs.
Dual database processing
One database is used to clean the picture, reducing on-screen noise. The other is used to upscale the resolution, improving clarity. These two powerful image improvement databases work together, dynamically improving pixels in real time. Each database has tens of thousands of references, amassed from our experience creating content for TV and movies over the years.
Sound from the screen, incredibly immersive
Sound on conventional TVs with a speaker located below the screen is often out of sync with the picture. With our Acoustic Surface Audio, the screen is the speaker. An innovative actuator behind the screen vibrates discreetly to create sound so what you hear comes from the place in the scene where the action is happening – dialogue from characters, engine noise from a car.
Enjoy multidimensional sound with S-Force Front Surround
Hear sound as you would from a separate multi surround speaker. By upconverting inputs, S-Force Front Surround virtually reproduces a multi surround speaker system within your TV so you can enjoy all the thrills of more immersive sound.
Clearly hear voices
With Voice Zoom, you can hear human speech clearly without having to turn up the volume – ideal for news bulletins and documentaries.
Power your soundtracks
With a subwoofer integrated into the rear of the TV, you’ll hear more dynamic, bass-heavy sound – ideal for action movies and music.
Supreme pictures and sound, whatever the environment
Sit back and enjoy the best possible viewing experience. Sony's unique ambient optimisation technology automatically adjusts picture and sound to your environment.
Narrow metal bezel
Keeps you focused on the picture, not the television.
Aluminium Central Stand
Beautifully designed to match your living room.
Cable clutter minimised
Cable holders keep wires neatly hidden so your television stays free of clutter and looks good from the front, the sides and the back.
Say what you want to watch
Find your favourite content faster than ever using the power of your voice. With Voice Search, there’s no more complicated navigation or tiresome typing – you just have to ask.
Over 5000 apps, more than any other smart TV
Sony's Android Smart TV has an unbeatable number of apps. Choose the ones that make your life more fun and entertaining.
No more waiting
Apps start fast and there’s no more waiting when you switch between apps—Netflix starts 3x faster than before.
Our Android TVs are recommended by Netflix
Netflix have created an easy way for you to identify TVs with better performance, easier app access, and new features that make for a better smart TV. Netflix recommended TVs help you enjoy popular shows and movies with a dedicated button and voice control.
Control your TV and smart devices with your voice
You can ask your TV with the Google Assistant to connect and communicate with your smart devices including security cameras and appliances. It’s truly effortless and offers the ultimate experience.
Connect with your Alexa
Connect your Alexa enabled devices for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Alexa, you can power up your TV, change channels, control volume and more.
Works with Google Home
Connect Google Home for seamless hands-free control of a Sony TV. With Google Home, you can find and cast your favourite videos to your Sony TV, without lifting a finger.
Works with Apple AirPlay / Apple HomeKit
With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from the Apple TV app, your favourite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.
Send to a bigger, better screen with Chromecast
Chromecast lets you cast your favourite videos, games and apps from your mobile device, in full quality, to your TV. Just one tap of the Cast button on your Android or iOS screen is all you need to supersize the things you love. Cast your content then continue browsing on your phone or tablet.
Our premium design remote in brushed aluminium with hairline finish feels good in the hand and harmonises with your living room. Control your TV even if there are objects in the way with Bluetooth connectivity and use a variety of simple one push buttons to easily manage key functions.
Easy control with smart remote
Connect set top boxes and other devices via HDMI to your TV and control them all using one smart commander. A slimmer, more rounded design with built-in voice control microphone and enhanced button layout makes it really easy to use too.
Google Play™: A world of content and apps
Discover movies and TV shows, games and much more from Google Play™. Enjoy a huge and ever-growing choice of apps on your TV in a brand new way.
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
BRAVIA™ uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by ‘sampling’ the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker’s natural response – resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
Connect BLUETOOTH® compatible devices to your TV for easy wire free entertainment. Pair your Bluetooth headphones or earphones with BRAVIA and enjoy TV shows and music in your favourite place - without any disturbances or interruptions.
YouView: the best of catch-up and on-demand TV
With YouView built-in, you can scroll back up to seven days to watch shows from BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Channel 5 and Pop Fun. You can also access an extensive library of on-demand content. Simply connect your BRAVIA™ to an aerial and broadband connection to get started with YouView.
Enjoy studio quality with Netflix Calibrated Mode
This mode was specially developed to enjoy Netflix originals and reproduce the same picture quality on a TV as on a studio evaluation master. With Netflix Calibrated Mode, the creator's vision and intent is faithfully preserved.
This Sony 4K Smart TV is an IMAX Enhanced product, ready to meet high-quality colour, contrast, clarity and sound. Take comfort in knowing you'll be enjoying a fully immersive at-home entertainment experience on this TV that takes full advantage of IMAX Enhanced content.
Embrace the thrills of the cinema
Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision™ brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos™ fills the room with immersive surround sound.
Preserving the passion of the creators
To address colour variations from the production process, this TV is ready to use Portrait Displays’ high-performance Calman auto-calibration software. This allows an unprecedented level of calibration and the ability to fine tune adjustments simply not possible through conventional picture settings. It delivers high-fidelity colour reproduction that's true to the original TV signal and can even adapt to the subtlest changes in colour that may occur over time. This TV is Calman Ready, allowing customers to benefit from software used by visual creators in post-production, quality-control workflows, further demonstrating our commitment to deliver pictures with professional-grade colour calibrated accuracy in the home.
Object-based HDR remaster
With Object-based HDR remaster, the colour in individual objects on screen is analysed and the contrast adjusted, unlike most TVs where contrast is only adjusted along one black-to-white contrast curve. Because objects are remastered individually, this TV can reproduce greater depth, textures and more realistic pictures.