To play music from an Xperia mobile device using Throw, follow the steps below.
IMPORTANT: Not all Xperia mobile devices have the Throw feature. For details, refer to the manual supplied with the product.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of the listening device.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your Xperia mobile device.
- From the Home screen of your mobile device, tap , then find and tap the Walkman app ().
- Tap My Music to open the music library.
- Select a music category and browse to the track that you want to share.
- Tap Throw () and select the listening device to share your content with, then tap the track.
NOTE: The Bluetooth connection is established and the track plays on the selected listening device.
To disconnect from the listening device, tap Throw () and select My phone.