IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This is because the Power on behaviour settings is set to Home screen. You can change the TV startup behaviour to Last input if you prefer your TV to power on with the last watched TV channel or external input instead.
- On the remote control, press the Quick Settings button.
- Select Power on behaviour.
- Select Home screen or Last input.
- If the power is turned on within 30 seconds after the previous power off, the TV will start with the last displayed app, regardless of the Power on behaviour setting.
- If the power is turned off while displaying the Home screen or another application screen (except TV channels and external inputs), the TV will start to the Home screen, regardless of the Power on behaviour setting.
- The default Power on behaviour value depends on the status of the signed-in Google account. If you signed in to the Google account on the TV, the default value is Home screen. If not, Last input is the default.