After performing a network diagnosis, the TV may not connect to the Internet and the network diagnosis result may appear as:
- Physical Connection: OK
- Local Access: OK
- Internet Access: Failed
The TV may be connected to the local network but not to the Internet.
Follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Internet circuit by dial-up connection is not supported.
- Connection by proxy is not supported.
- Network that requires login for authentication such as virtual private network (VPN) or PPPoE connection is not supported.
- If it is necessary to disable the firewall of the router, please contact the actual producer of the router.
- Make sure that the connection is active by disconnecting the Ethernet cable from the TV and attempting to access the Internet using a computer or similar device.
- Reset all of the network equipment, such as cable modem and router, by turning them off and unplugging them for 2 minutes.
- Connect the power cords of the modem and the router.
- Connect the TV power cord and turn on the power supply.
Perform the connection diagnosis.
- On the TV remote control, press the Home button.
- Select Settings located in the upper-right corner on the TV screen.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Wired Setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
For Sony's Android TVs:
- Using the supplied remote control, press the Home button.
- Select Settings.
- Under Network & Accessories category, select Network.
- Select Network setup.
- Select Easy.
- Select Wired LAN and follow the on-screen instructions.
If other diagnosis results are displayed, try an individual solution: