In case you encounter such issues, try the below steps to power on the TV and get it back to normal activity.
In case one or more LEDs are blinking at the bottom of the TV, only step 1 needs to be executed.
In case the TV seems completely dead (no LED activity at all), please try steps 1, 2, 3 and 4 consecutively.
- Disconnect and reconnect the TV power cable. Press the [Power] button again.
- Make sure the TV Energy Saving Switch at the back of the TV is ON.
- Check with another electronic device whether any voltage is present on the AC outlet.
- Disconnect all external devices connected to the TV.
- Press the [Power] button on the TV instead of on the remote commander. A green LED should light.
If the above does not solve the problem, your TV probably needs a repair. Contact us.
Note: The number of times the red LED flashes, gives our technicians an indication of the underlying cause of the defect. For instance, the panel or main board of your TV may need to be replaced.