One-touch mirroring is only supported on certain Sony's TVs and Xperia smartphones.
- Set NFC setting on the smartphone to on.
- Turn on the TV.
- Touch the NFC detection area of the smartphone to the N mark or the back of the One-touch Remote Control for about 2 seconds.
- The device confirmation completion message will appear at the bottom of the TV screen. Separate the smartphone from the remote control.
- Make sure that the screen lock setting on the smartphone is released or off before touching the phone with the One-touch Remote Control.
- For information regarding the location of the NFC detection area on the phone and any settings information, please refer to the manual supplied with the smartphone.
- If the TV does not detect the smartphone after touching the phone and the remote, separate the devices and try again.
Once these steps are completed, you will see the content from the phone displayed or mirrored on the TV screen.