Follow the steps below to initialise your Touchpad remote:
- Unplug the power cord (mains lead) of the TV.
NOTE: It is not possible to reset the remote while the TV is connected to mains/electrical socket.
- Remove the battery cover of the Touchpad remote.
- Take out the batteries and put them back in.
- Press and hold the VOLUME MINUS (-) button.
- While holding the VOLUME MINUS (-) button, press and hold the POWER button.
- While holding down the VOLUME MINUS (-) and POWER buttons, press the TOUCHPAD AREA for 3 seconds.
NOTE: Please press and hold the buttons in the sequence indicated above.
Once successful, the red light will slowly blink twice.
- Plug in the power cord (mains lead) of the TV.
NOTE: After completing this process, you must pair the Touchpad remote control with the TV. For pairing instructions, view the following article: How do I pair my Touchpad remote to my Android TV ?