WARNING: Using a Public DNS may improve Internet routing speeds and help resolve the issue. However, please write down the default DNS for reference later in case public DNS does not work in the network or network connection goes slower or unstable.
A primary and secondary DNS server is automatically assigned by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If you suspect that the used DNS server is not reliable or not working properly, it is possible to choose a Public DNS server by following the steps below.
- Using the supplied remote, press the Home button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Settings/Set-up.
- Select Set-up Network connection.
- Select Custom/Expert.
- Select Wired/Wireless Set-up. In Wireless Setup connect TV to Wireless network by scanning the network or by using WPS function, depending of router. For secured wireless setup, a Network security key needs to be entered before the IP address and Proxy server setting screen is displayed.
- Select Manual IP Address setting.
- Keep the IP address like is or change the IP address manually and enter the DNS by the following Public DNS addresses: 188.8.131.52 for Primary DNS and 184.108.40.206 for Secondary DNS.
- Select NO if prompted to use a proxy server.
- Select Save and Connect to establish a Network connection.
Note: In case the Internet connection becomes slower or unstable, other Public DNS servers can be found by searching through the Internet.