Each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue. Check to see if the 5010 message still appears after completing each step.
- Test the Network connection to the TV to confirm that the network status is OK. This can be done by pressing the HOME button from the supplied remote and select Settings > Network > Network Set-up > View Network setting and status > Check Connections > Select Yes. If the results for the connection tests performed do not show OK try to solve it buy following the steps below:
- Repeat the Network Setup function by selecting Setup Network connection instead of View Network setting and status in adjust path above. The Internet connection is checked during the Network Setup process and issues with an old or inaccurate IP addresses will be resolved.
- Power cycle the router or modem by turning it off and on again. IMPORTANT: Wait at least 5 minutes after the power cycle before checking the Internet connection status.
- Power cycle the TV by turning it off and on again.
- Follow these additional troubleshooting steps if you still have problems to connect TV to Internet.
- Make sure that the latest system software (firmware) update has been installed by pressing the HOME button from the supplied remote and select Help > Customer Support > Software Update.
- Refresh the Internet content by pressing HOME button from the supplied remote and select Settings > Network > Refresh Internet Content.
- Reset TV to the factory settings . WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. Performing a factory reset erases all user settings in the menu. NOTE: It may take up to 3 attempts of resetting the TV to resolve the issue.