IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
How to update TV software when error 1002 or 2123 appears on the screen?
If you're using a Wi-Fi Internet connection to connect the TV to your network, please don't use appliances that emit radio waves (e.g. microwave oven or similar appliances). The 1002 or 2123 error can be caused by an interference with the Internet connection.
If the error appears again after disabling or turning off other devices that may be interfering with the wireless signal, try either of these two ways to get the update:
- Connect to your router using a LAN cable to avoid wireless interference.
- Download the update software using a computer and USB flash drive. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Related article: How to perform a software update on your Android TV or Google TV?
- The message Error: 1002 or 2123 can be displayed when you manually download the update software in a network environment with an extremely low Wi-Fi signal.
- The Error: 1002 or 2123 message will not be displayed if software download is performed automatically.