After performing a network diagnosis, the TV may not connect to the Internet and the network diagnosis result may appear as:
- Physical Connection: OK
- Local Access: Failed
- Internet Access: Failed
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue. Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the network connection status after completing each step.
- Make sure the LAN cable is securely connected to the TV and to the router.
- Connect the LAN cable to a different LAN port on the router.
NOTE: If the issue is resolved, there was a problem in connection of the LAN cable or connection port of the router.
- Reset all of the network equipment, such as cable modem and router, by turning them off and unplugging them for 2 minutes.
- Connect the power cords in order of modem and router.
- Connect the TV power cord and turn on the power supply, and then perform the connection diagnosis.
If other diagnosis results are displayed, try an individual solution: