Questions & Answers: 242
- How can I watch Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+ (or other streaming services) on my TV when I don’t have access to the Google Playstore?Sony Bravia TVs have evolved throughout the years. But what’s the exact difference between smart TVs and Sony’s Android TVs? And why does it matter when it comes to apps? Smart TV vs Sony’s Android TV A “smart
- How to & Troubleshooting for your TV Internet connectionBRAVIA TVs support network connections, and by connecting your TV to broadband Internet, you can enjoy a variety of contents and services. This article covers a selection of popular solutions for TV Internet connectivity
- Frequently Asked Questions for BRAVIA TV ARC (Audio Return Channel) featureRefer to the following questions and answers. What is ARC? The ARC feature eliminates the need to use an additional composite audio cable or an optical cable when connecting an Audio/Video (A/V) receiver or surround
- The BRAVIA TV cannot be connected to the Internet: how to perform a network diagnosis.Select your TV and refer to the applicable troubleshooting. Android TV Other than Android TV
- How do I setup/register on Amazon Prime Video with my TV?In order to create your Amazon Prime Video account: Go to Amazon Prime Video using your PC, and then select create your amazon account. Follow the instructions on screen to create your new Amazon Prime account.
- What are the advantages of HDMI over existing analog video interfaces such as composite, S-Video and component video?Quality: Because HDMI is a digital interface, it provides the best quality of the video since there are no lossy analog to digital conversions as are required for all analog connections (such as component or S-video)
- How to connect the TV to other devices?This guide is intended to help in your understanding of high definition and standard definition videos, as well as assist in connecting your audio and video devices in the best possible way. High Definition vs.
- How To: Troubleshoot your Sony TV Remote ControlHaving some trouble with your Sony TV remote control? Not seeing any response on your Sony TV when you use the remote? In this video we’ll show you a few different ways to troubleshoot and get your remote up and
- The Wi-Fi signal drops out or keeps losing connection.Select your product and refer to the applicable troubleshooting section. VAIO Computer Television (Android TV) Television (other than Android TV) Other products