1) Press HOME on the remote control and select Settings.
2) Under Settings, select System Settings using the remote control
3) Under System Settings, select General Set-up.
4) Scroll down the list in General Set-up and select Factory Settings.
5) The Factory Settings menu will appear.
6) Select Yes
7) A message will appear requesting your confirmation if you would like to proceed. Select Yes and proceed with the resetting.
Once you have restored factory settings, you will be ask to perform an initial Set-up.
(Choosing preferred language, Area, Region, System Update, Select Home or Shop, Auto Tuning, Sorting and Clock Set). When prompt Display this menu next time, select No to save your settings.