Before you start:
- For information on how to get the iMediaShare app on your iPhone or iPad, or visit the Apple website or contact your mobile device retailer.
- Although the iMediaShare software supports various media formats, the example used in this solution will allow you to display photos using Wi-Fi Direct.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi Direct feature has been set up.
- From the mobile device applications, select iMediaShare.
- Select CAMERA ROLL PHOTOS.
- Select the folder that contains the desired file.
- Select the desired image or file.
- Select BRAVIA.
- The selected image will display on the TV.