Follow the steps below to troubleshoot. Check if the error continues to appear after completing each step.
- In the following cases, the service may be temporarily down. Please wait for a while before trying to watch again.
- An error occurs only when watching specific videos
- Feature not available or Service cannot be accessed at this time is displayed
Check if an error code is displayed.
An error is generated when accessing or updating Internet contents
- Make sure that the TV is connected to the internet.
NOTE: Skip this step if you have already performed a network diagnosis.
The BRAVIA TV cannot be connected to the Internet: how to perform a network diagnosis.
Refresh the internet content. (other than Android TV）
NOTE: The procedure differs depending on the TV model. For details, refer to the manual of the TV.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- Select Network or Network Setup.
- Select Refresh Internet Content.
- Reset the cable modem or router.
- Unplug the power cord of the modem or router from the electrical outlet for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the outlet and wait until the flashing lights indicate that the modem or router has completely restarted.
- Reset the TV to the original factory settings.
For Android TVs
For other TVs
If the issue is still unresolved, please check the following:
- When the Wi-Fi connection is unstable: The Wi-Fi signal drops out or keeps losing connection.
- There may be issues at the network service provider, check the status of the service provider.
Network Services / Apps: News and Issues