To add movies to the Instant Queue on the Netflix channel using a Internet video device with an active high-speed Internet connection, follow these steps:
Your high-speed Internet must have one of the following:
- a minimum of 2.5 Mbps for standard-definition (SD) content.
- a minimum of 10 Mbps for high-definition (HD) content.
- Use a computer and login to your Netflix account.
- From the Home menu of your Internet video device, access the Netflix.
- Choose the movie that you want to add to Instant Queue.
- Select the Add to Instant Queue option.
Once the movie has been successfully added to the Instant Queue, the tab option will then change to Remove from Instant Queue.