Following a decision from Channel 5 to switch their Demand 5 brand to “My5”, as of 10th December 2018 the current Demand 5 catch up TV service app will no longer be accessible on our range of BRAVIA TVs and Blu-ray Disc Players.
All Sony’s Android TV models will be migrating to the new “My5” app in the course of 2019 – we will update the schedule here when the exact date is confirmed. However, certain non-Android models and Blu-ray Disc devices will be affected.
The Demand 5 icon will be permanently removed from the affected devices listed below from 22nd January 2019.
Thank you for your understanding.
[Models that will not be transitioning to the My5 app]
2012 BRAVIA models
- EX34*, EX44*, EX55* and EX65* Series
- HX75*, HX85*, HX95*, BX34*, BX44* and X90** Series
2013 BRAVIA models
- W60*A, W65*A, W68*A, W80*A, W85*A and W90*A Series
- X85**A, X90**A, R47*A, R42*A and S99*A Series
2014 BRAVIA models
- X950*B, X90**B, X850*B and S900*B Series
- W95*B, W8**B, W7**B and W60*B Series
- R48*B, R43*B, R41*B, R35*B and R30*B Series
2015 BRAVIA models
- W75C, R3C, R4 and R5C Series
2016 BRAVIA models
- RD4, WD6 and WD75 Series
All Blu-ray Disc Players
Unsure which TV series your model belongs to? Here are some examples: