After performing a network diagnosis, the TV may not connect to the Internet and the network diagnosis result may appear as:
- Wireless Device: Found or OK
- Local Access: Failed
- Internet Access: Failed
Perform the troubleshooting steps below:
- Make sure the connection is active by accessing the Internet using a computer or a different device.
NOTE: If other devices cannot be connected by wireless LAN, Contact your Internet service provider.
- Make sure the SSID of your wireless router is indicated.
- Make sure the security key is entered correctly. The network security key is case sensitive.
Examples of mistakes:
- I (capital i), l (small L) and 1 (number one)
- 0 (number zero) and O (capital o)
- d (small D) and b (small B)
- 9 (number nine) and q (small Q)
NOTE: An alternative way to connect to the network is through the WPS Push button method. For further details, check the article below.
- Perform the network diagnosis.
Additional troubleshooting is available if other diagnosis result is displayed: