You can easily change the order of your TV channels manually, by using the remote controller. This will allow you to group your favourite channels in case they are spread throughout the program list.
NOTE: The procedure for your particular TV model may slightly differ from the steps outlined below. For specific model info, please refer to the i-Manual in your TV or the Instruction Manual on the Sony Support site.
- On the remote controller, press [HOME], [MENU] or [i+].
- Use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to navigate to Settings.
- Use the UP/DOWN arrows to navigate to Digital Setup. Confirm by pressing or [OK].
- Use the UP/DOWN arrows to navigate to Digital Program Sorting. Confirm by pressing or [OK].
- In the upper right corner, enter the channel number you want to change the order of (e.g. ). Confirm by pressing or [OK]. The selected channel will be highlighted.
- Use the UP/DOWN arrows to move to the selected channel to a program number of your choice, e.g. . Confirm by pressing or [OK].
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for each channel you want to move and place.