By adding frequently used items such as TV channels or applications to "Favourites", you can quickly access them in the future.
How to add a channel to favourites:
1. Select a channel to add to favourites
2. Press the [OPTIONS] button on the TV remote
3. Select [Add to Favourites] by using the arrow buttons
NOTE: Depending on the TV model and, in case of a digital channel, select [Edit Favourites]
4. Use the arrow buttons to select [Add to Favourites]
How to add an application to favourites:
1. Press the [HOME] button
2. Select [Application], go to [All Applications] and choose the desired application
3. Select [Add to Home Menu] using the arrow buttons
How to access items added to favourites:
Press the [HOME] button, select [TV] / [Applications] and then choose the desired item.
How to remove an item from favourites:
- Display the item to delete, press the [OPTIONS] button, then select [Remove from Favourites]
- In case you want to remove an application, press the [HOME] button. Then select [Applications]. Choose the application you want to remove, press the [OPTIONS] button and select [Remove from Applications]
- Depending on the model, in case of a digital channel, display the item to delete and press the [OPTIONS] button. Continue by selecting [Edit Favourites] and chose [Remove from Favourites]
How to sort the list of applications:
- Press the [HOME] button
- Select [Applications] using the arrow buttons
- Select the desired item and press the [OPTIONS] button
- Select [Move Application]
- You can then move the selected application and move it around in the sorting applications screen by using the arrow buttons.