IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Information regarding the usage of some of the popular Netflix features can be found as follows:
- Subtitles and audio settings
- Profile setup and Information
- Setting up parental controls
- Understanding parental maturity settings
- Internet speed recommendations for streaming services, including network speed testing
- What is My List?
- Netflix content in Ultra HD
- Netflix content in High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Changing the aspect ratio of the TV while watching Netflix
Visit the Netflix website for additional information regarding Netflix features on Sony devices.
- Ultra HD streaming is available on Netflix for 4K devices (3840 x 2160 pixels).
- HDR technology provides colour and dynamic range enhancements of an image that produces a more realistic or lifelike representation of the content.
- 3D streaming is not available on Netflix.
- The Netflix interface and displayed categories cannot be configured or changed.