What is the on timer function?
The on timer allows you to let the TV turn on automatically at a specified time. You can use this function to:
- Let the TV turn automatically on when your favourite shows comes on
- Use your TV as an alarm clock
How to set the on timer function?
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Timers.
- Select Apps — Timers.
- Select Timer or On timer — On.
- Set each item with the arrows and ENTER buttons on the remote.
On time function settings
|Selection item||Description of the item|
|When you select (or check) On, you can set the following items, and the TV turns on automatically at the time you set.|
Select a day of the week from the following.
|Time||Sets the time.|
|Duration||The TV automatically turns off after the following set time passed (power standby):|
You can set 1 hour to 23 hours.
|Input||Select the broadcast or the input source|
|Channel||When you select Broadcast, you can select the desired Channel.|
|TV on volume|
|Adjusts the volume of the TV speaker.|