IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Cast from a Windows computer
You can wirelessly display your computer's screen on the television using Google Chrome:
NOTE: If the Google Chrome browser is not installed on the computer, you need to install it first.
- Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as the television.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- On the right side of the browser screen, click the Settings icon, select Cast.
- On the Cast tab, select Television Available to connect the TV to your computer wirelessly.
NOTE: The browser specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Update your Google Chrome browser, if necessary.
- If the TV shows the entire computer screen instead of just the browser screen, on the Cast tab, click Source, and then select Cast desktop.
- It is not possible to watch paid video streaming services via Cast.
- Depending on the content type, some video playback may not be compatible with Cast.
Cast from a Mac computer
IMPORTANT: This feature is only available on specific models. Refer to the following article for compatible models: Does my TV support Apple AirPlay 2 and HomeKit?.
You can wirelessly display the screen on the television using the Apple Airplay app. For details, refer to the following article: Apple AirPlay: Displaying content from Apple devices on the TV.