BRAVIA Help allows you to access important support and troubleshooting information, as well as helpful tutorials, directly via your TV. The latest version features customised content that will be regularly updated, to always provide you with the most useful information for your product.
Currently, the new content includes:
- Wall-mount compatibility information
- How to optimise your TV's picture settings, use Voice Search and Chromecast built-in
- How to register your TV
- Top troubleshooting information for your TV
- And much more…
How can I see the new BRAVIA Help?
In order to enjoy the new BRAVIA Help, your TV must be connected to the Internet, and updated to the latest firmware version.
To see the new support content on BRAVIA Help, make sure that the “Auto-update apps at any time” setting for the Google Play Store is switched ON. To review this option, follow the steps below:
- Access the Google Play Store app from the Home screen menu
- Select Settings
- Select Auto-update apps
- Choose Auto-update apps at any time
Then, simply press the HELP button on your remote to see what the new BRAVIA Help has to offer.
We hope that you find the enhanced BRAVIA Help function beneficial and that you will visit BRAVIA Help regularly!