After performing a network diagnosis, the TV may not connect to the Internet and the network diagnosis result may appear as:
- Wireless Device: Found or OK
- Local Access: OK
- Internet Access: Failed
Follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Internet circuit by dial-up connection is not supported.
- Connection by proxy is not supported.
- Network that requires login for authentication such as virtual private network (VPN) or PPPoE connection is not supported.
- If it is necessary to disable the firewall of the router, please contact the actual producer of the router.
- Make sure the connection is active by accessing the Internet using a computer or a different device.
NOTE: If other devices cannot be connected by wireless LAN, Contact your Internet service provider.
- Reset all network devices, such as cable modem and router, by turning them off and unplugging them for 2 minutes.
- Connect the power cords of the modem and router.
- Perform a power reset on the TV.
- Perform the network diagnosis.
Additional troubleshooting is available if other diagnosis result is displayed: