My Bluetooth remote does not work properly after connecting a DUALSHOCK4 controller via Bluetooth
Can't control TV by Bluetooth remote control. It takes time to operate the Bluetooth remote control. Can't unpair and disconnect DUALSHOCK4.
- This article only applies to specific products and/or operating systems. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
- Due to the PlayStation Now service ending, all DUALSHOCK controllers are no longer supported.
For details, refer to: How to connect the DUALSHOCK4 to an Android TV™
If you have connected DUALSHOCK4 to the TV via Bluetooth, unplug the TV power plug, plug it back in, and then unpair DUALSHOCK4 as follows:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Remotes & Accessories — Bluetooth settings — Wireless Controller — Unpair — OK. (Android™ 9 Pie)
- Select Bluetooth settings — Wireless Controller — Unpair — OK. (Android™ 8.0 Oreo™ or earlier)