Contents with unsupported codecs cannot be played.
Please refer to Supported files and formats in the Help Guide.
NOTE: The following steps describe how to access Help Guide information by operating your TV. To confirm this information on the Web, access the following website and proceed to step 3 - Help Guide.
- Press the HELP button on the remote.
- Select Help Guide, then press the Enter button.
- Select Using the TV with Other Devices, then press the Enter button.
- Select USB devices, then press the Enter button.
- Select Supported files and formats, then press the Enter button.
- Select the category you want to check, then press the Enter button.
- LPCM files (Music) are only supported when using a home network.
- 4K contents cannot be played back on 2K TV models.
- If content cannot be played back, despite being a supported file format, check whether the content is broken by testing playback on a computer, etc.