IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Your Sony Android TV will come with a predefined amount of built-in storage. The total amount of free internal space available may vary depending on the model.
For model-specific information, refer to your TV's specifications. TV Specifications are posted on your TV model page on our support website. Here is an example specifications page (model KD-49XH9505).
You can see how much space your apps, videos or images are currently consuming by following the steps below:
- Press the HOME button on the remote.
- Select [Settings].*
- Select [Storage & Reset].
- Select [Storage] to see a list of stored apps, pictures and downloads.
- Applications may need space for the initial download and additional space for in-app game content or other data.
- You can transfer games and apps to portable storage devices such as USB sticks or hard disk drives (HDDs).
- The menu path provided here is for reference only and may vary depending on the country, TV model or firmware version.
- *For Android Oreo (OSV-O), the Settings icon is located in the top right-hand corner.