Questions & Answers: 65
- Sound of Bluetooth headphones/speakers cuts or noise occursVarious reasons can cause noise interference to the sound of Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Please check the following solutions for each cause: Alternatively, you can visit our Sony Headphones Troubleshooting
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products.This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection How to pair
- The Wi-Fi signal drops out or keeps losing connection.Select your product and refer to the applicable troubleshooting section. VAIO Computer Television (Android TV) Television (other than Android TV) Other products
- How to switch the one-touch connection (NFC) to a different device.If you have multiple Near Field Communication (NFC) compatible devices, just touch the smartphone or tablet to a different device to switch the connection to that device. For example, when your smartphone or tablet
- When I touch the smartphone to the wireless boombox, audio system or car stereo, the application selection screen appears.If the NFC application is installed in your smartphone, the selection screen may appear when you touch the smartphone to the Sony wireless boombox, Micro HiFi Component system or car stereo. To resolve this issue
- One-touch listening is not workingIf one-touch listening does not work properly, make sure of the following. Smartphone side Make sure the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on. To turn on the NFC function (for Android 4.1): Press Settings
- I can’t find Windows or Mac drivers for my Sony Bluetooth headphones / speakersWhat are drivers? A device driver is a piece of software that allows the operating system of your computer to interact with a hardware device such as a monitor, printer or, in our case, headphones. The drivers act
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - How to pair devicesThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and introduces Bluetooth pairing: connecting devices.
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)The following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device via Near Field Communication (NFC). It's an easy way to pair devices!