Questions & Answers: 79
- Feeling Blue? Tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesIn this article, you’ll find solutions to the most common Bluetooth issues. Bluetooth connection issues Keep distance and obstacles in mind Once you’ve paired and connected your devices, the distance and obstacles
- How can I watch Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+ (or other streaming services) on my TV when I don’t have access to the Google Playstore?Sony Bravia TVs have evolved throughout the years. But what’s the exact difference between smart TVs and Sony’s Android TVs? And why does it matter when it comes to apps? Smart TV vs Sony’s Android TV A “smart
- Frequently Asked Questions for BRAVIA TV ARC (Audio Return Channel) featureRefer to the following questions and answers. What is ARC? The ARC feature eliminates the need to use an additional composite audio cable or an optical cable when connecting an Audio/Video (A/V) receiver or surround
- How to switch the one-touch connection (NFC) to a different device.If you have multiple Near Field Communication (NFC) compatible devices, just touch the smartphone or tablet to a different device to switch the connection to that device. For example, when your smartphone or tablet
- When I touch the smartphone to the wireless boombox, audio system or car stereo, the application selection screen appears.If the NFC application is installed in your smartphone, the selection screen may appear when you touch the smartphone to the Sony wireless boombox, Micro HiFi Component system or car stereo. To resolve this issue
- One-touch listening is not workingIf one-touch listening does not work properly, make sure of the following. Smartphone side Make sure the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on. To turn on the NFC function (for Android 4.1): Press Settings
- The Wi-Fi signal drops out or keeps losing connection.Select your product and refer to the applicable troubleshooting section. VAIO Computer Television (Android TV) Television (other than Android TV) Other products
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - How to pair devicesThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and introduces Bluetooth pairing: connecting devices.
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)The following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device via Near Field Communication (NFC). It's an easy way to pair devices!