IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow the instructions according to the symptom and check the sound after each step. If model-specific information is needed to perform any step, check the product manual. Manuals are posted on our support page.
NOTE: If you have the HT-RT5 Soundbar and no sound is output from the surround speaker, the following instructions are the same as for the subwoofer.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Verify that the subwoofer is turned ON.
- If any LED indicator is lit or flashing, the power is ON.
- On the remote control, press the SW + (subwoofer volume) or Bass button to turn up the volume of the subwoofer.
- The button name may vary depending on the model.
- Check the status of the subwoofer LED indicator.
- When the LED lights up in red after turning on the audio device, the link or the connection between the Soundbar speaker and the subwoofer may not be complete. Set the link settings again. For details, refer to the instructions manual.
- Examples of headings sections in the instructions manual